Thursday 30 November 2006

Hmm, something to combat my idea...

"Besides graphical assignation manufacturer decided to modify wallpaper depending on time of day: in the morning you see sun, and in the evening you see blinding lights of Kremlin wharf, cars will have their headlights turned on. An interesting addition to interface, but that’s not all, there are more interface improvements.

Time is not the only event that can be transferred into graphical approach. For example network reception level: good signal – sky is blue, no signal or weak one – sky is covered with clouds. At first you don’t pay much attention to this small feature, but after a month you will look on the sky instead of standard bar, information can be acquired instantly."

Read the rest. (Search within the page for "Living World")

I love their ideas and what they've done with it. Though it sort of covers what I was talking about with time and location in regards to my idea - which is a little annoying. But it still leaves room for me to develop on the other areas.

There's definitely some innovative thinking in there, worth a look. And I want the phone.

No comments: