Wednesday 29 November 2006

Nokia Exhibits - Distributed Media

Originally found here at the course blog.

Nokia - Connect to Art

"Connect to Art is a collection of modern art for your mobile Nokia phone. This new media of art is innovative and inspiring. It's always with you, you can create a collection of your own!"

I really like this idea, and I think it ties in nicely with my idea - sharing art, it seems like such a good idea. I'd download something if only I could remember my model number. Haha.

I'm guessing this will become a more popular way of getting things out there - people are already sharing all sorts of things virally, mobile to mobile etc. Nothing's limited to sending a forward email anymore and phones/devices are becoming more for entertainment and a talking point.

No comments: