Sunday 26 November 2006

Introduction - better late than never

This blog is for my Design for Digital Devices unit. I've been working in my sketchbook but figured today/tomorrow I'd try and catch this up with the things I'd been looking at and my proposed idea and it's research.

I did start a blog way back when when we were supposed to intending to use it for this, but ended up using it for random things. That's here.

Incidently, my delicious tags might not be 100% relevent, because I have a habit of bookmarking anything and everything I find interesting when I'm surfing the interweb.

2 comments:

Richard Adams said...

Hi there

You could have just combined this with yr other blog....that would have been cool too. Nice to see this one though.

Richard

golya said...

lets see some scans of your
sketch book!!!
Up load them to flickr

What is your idea?